How to Get the Best Workout For Tightening the Buns Fast
Thousands and thousands of ladies are unhappy about the shape of their rear ends and spend hours and hours searching for a way or exercise to tighten the buns. I say, you don’t have to go to fancy gyms and buy a ton of equipment to achieve that goal. You really don’t. Now, believe me, I have been there and know exactly how you feel. In women, the problem areas tend to be the opposite of men’s problem areas. Men tend to gain the weight around the abodomen, while women pack it on around the butt and thigh areas. Even if you don’t want to show the world in a public gym that you are working on your butt and thighs, there is another way. In private! And you will get smashing results.
I listed below several things that have helped me firm up that butt and keep it firm, keeping me looking younger and more in shape than I ever was in my early 20’s. And anyone can do it.
1. Lunges – Lunge forward with the left foot, then return to the standing position. Do the same with the right, and repeat this in 3 sets of 12 lunges for each leg.
2. Walking – Take a brisk walk for 30-45 minutes around the neighborhood, the park, anywhere.
3. Ride your bicycle – Take a 30-45 minute bike ride around your neighborhood,the park, the beach….anywhere you want to go.
4. Yoga – Yoga is excellent for the butt. With all of the holding of positions, stretching, strengthening and isolating moves, they definatley tone every part of the body. There are many at home yoga dvds that target the butt.
5. Back leg lifts – Stand holding onto the back of a chair and lift your leg to the back, pointing your toe (as if you were in ballet class). Repeat 20 times and then switch legs. Do three sets of these three times a week.
There are plenty of exercises to tighten the butt you can do right in the home or around your neighborhood, while on the road, wherever. And it’s easy exercise! It may be challenging to the body, that is what you have to do to get results. If you don’t challenge the body, there is no way it can change, right? Right!
There are many workout DVDs that I would recommend that really target and tighten the buns.
– At-Home Workout DVDs that I recommend to tighten and sculpt the butt:
– Kim Kardashian’s Fit Into Your Jeans By Friday series
– Self Magazines’ Your Best Butt Fast DVD
– Denise Austin’s Yoga Buns
Another tip on what to do is to KEEP ACTIVE. If you change it up and not sit on your butt all of the time, you keep the blood flowing to the muscle and therefore it automatically will be more prone to being firm and tight.